Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of revlimid oral.

12/21/2009 7:38:17 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Caused my skin color to change darker especially in the palms of my hands. My red and white counts elevated. My platelets did decrease, but my energy level is not what it is now since I am no longer taking the highest dose available wich I think may have been the problem.

11/26/2009 9:21:39 AM

Reviewer: Jo Ann, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My Dad started taking Revlimid three months ago, 21 days on, 7 days off. He took it for three months. It did not work for him at all. In fact we believe it caused him to have a mini stroke which then made him bedridden. My dad passed away on 1/22/09.

10/9/2009 9:21:11 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My father has been on revlimid for 11 months. 21 days with 7 days rest. Last month he developed Shingles and a blood infection. His doctor said its from the revlimid that lowered his white bc. He passed away on 10/01/2009 due to a heart attack. I strong believe he developed a blood clot or pulmonary embolism and that killed him. He had never had any issues with his heart.

9/28/2009 10:26:12 PM

Reviewer: michelle_lavon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second time on Revlimid - I have had a couple rough weeks, and realized that caffeine and revlimid do not mix! My hands and feet were tingling, my face was numb, my chest hurt, I was dizzy, my vision was blurred. I decided to try no caffeine and I feel 100 percent better!

9/13/2009 9:18:45 PM

Reviewer: Peaches, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband was on Thalomid. Went into remission and numbers were good until last month. Dr. put him on Revlimid and he is so darn sick. Just two days and he is exhausted and can't sleep and rash and itching all over. I'm trying to talk him into going back to the Thalomid.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.