Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Santyl Top.

2/6/2014 12:25:45 AM

Reviewer: bevrobbscott, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a serious skin ulcer on my foot and Santyl helped my foot heal. It was amazing!

11/24/2013 4:12:56 PM

Reviewer: mshammer1950@gmail.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have bergers from smoking. I developed an ulcer on 4th diget pad of my toe. Used this medication for over 6 weeks and it started to heal when a scab developed but I kept using it. Pain was horrible. Should have stopped using it when scab developed but didn't. It ate bottom of my toe. Stopped using it after next scab. Like what it did but needed to be told to stop using this medicine when s ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2013 3:25:05 PM

Reviewer: 40'slady, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The ankle ulcer was improving but I started new treatment due to transportation difficulties. The new topical had silver in it and my diahrrea reaction became extreme. I have celiac also. How long does it take to get a topical ointment out of my system so I can finish my treatment with calcium alginate and silver antimicrobial?

3/21/2013 9:17:52 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Skin Ulcer
8/29/2012 10:54:01 AM

Reviewer: gwenmac1234, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a bone spur removed May 1, 2012 and it turned into a nasty skin ulcer refusing to heal. I ended up with mercer infection. They played around with me and different medications every week. I had a nasty nerve pain reaction. It made me scream and still does. This is Aug/29/12 I still have a hole in the top of my foot and I believe the painful santyl is making other small ulcers all around my a ... Show Full Comment