Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of C-Phen DM Oral.

«Previous 11-14 of 14
7/3/2008 9:48:30 AM

Reviewer: virgogirl54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have to say that it did suppress my cough but my side effects were frightening. I was very dizzy, light-headed and nauseous. My thought even seemed impaired. I hope I never have to take this again.

5/14/2008 4:23:47 PM

Reviewer: mama of 2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have to say that we have had a completly different experience than others who reviewed this drug. This is the 2nd time I have used this drug. My almost 2 year old has a upper respitory infection and is draining a lot at night. She was waking every 2-3 hours with coughing attacks. Compared to the directions on this box, my daughter is not getting anywhere near the dose that it says. She is t ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2008 10:54:14 PM

Reviewer: Momma, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My baby had symptoms that consisted of nasal congestion, bad cough, and sneezing. After 3 days of using this medication, I could not tell that it did my baby any good. In fact, it made my baby's cough and breathing worse.This is the second time that my son's pediatrician has pescribed this medication,and this is the second time that I have been utterly disgusted with it. The next time the ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 10:48:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My Daughter turned into a complete monster on this medication. And it was not as effective as ceron dm -(It did not have the monster child side effect)

«Previous 11-14 of 14

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture