Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levemir SubQ.

3/7/2010 10:22:56 AM

Reviewer: natasha, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after the first week, started experiencing allergy: bright-read spots, fading in a day from other skin areas, but not going away at the site of injection. Itching all over. Sleep interruption. Heat intolerance. High Glucoze readings. Diarrea almost daily.

12/30/2009 8:49:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
since Istarted this my hair is falling out and it is hard to control my BS.I'm on 2 oral meds also.

12/22/2009 9:41:19 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
morning fasting sugar my sugars on lantus @68 units was 90-120 my sugar on levemir @68 units is over 180-200. Stopped lantus because it hurt so much after the injection and I always bled levemir does not hurt and only occasional bleeding after. I called levemir and they said no one has complained about the high sugars before. they obviously dont read internet about their products. I have a ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2009 6:28:17 PM

Reviewer: redtnt528@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I started taking this insulin, I have not felt the same at all. I first became very aggitated, and restless, sometimes staying up half the night into the early morning hours. Also had a fast heart rate. Then I noticed that I was having muscle weakness, feeling so tired that I could barely make myself stay awake. My Dr tells me that this is my bodies way of going through withdrawl...I have be ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2009 7:17:08 PM

Reviewer: latonia, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
very good experience.it is the only one that has really kept my sugar under control.i just trying to find out is there a program that help gets this levemir when you don't have any medical coverage.