Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amitiza Oral.

11/29/2013 1:06:28 AM

Reviewer: WILLIAM PENISTON, M.D., 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE TAKEN IT 2X/DAY FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND THIS HAS KEPT MY BOWELS LOOSE UNTIL NOW WHEN I HAVE BECOME VERY CONSTIPATED. FOR THAT REASON I AM SENDING THIS TO ASK IF I CAN TRY DOUBLING THE DOSE FOR 2 0R 3 DAYS? WILLIAM PENISTON, M.D.

11/26/2013 5:37:15 AM

Reviewer: mediart, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has changed my life.. I have been on it for 3 years, I wld go 2 weeks wo using the bathroom.. there has been a couple times it didnt work as well.. but I take 2 at night and everything works fine for 90% of the time!

9/24/2013 8:24:00 PM

Reviewer: gimpy knee, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I always stop taking amitiza when feeling cured. My pharmacist knows this and says she is expecting another shipment and the ration is 4-pills. Believe me, better than a gold bar.

9/17/2013 7:47:23 PM

Reviewer: CAW, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Great Difficulty having a Bowel Movement & I have to irrigate twice a day, sometimes for hours to get any relieve. Went to the doctor - he put me on Amitiza, twice a day before meals. Took the first pill - less than two hours later started vomiting (in the drug store, no less.) Even though I knew I had diarrhea, because of my problem (what ever it is) I still had to irrigate to relive t ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 7:34:48 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 30 min I experienced a terrible headache and nauseasness. Followed by the runs. When I thought I was done, it started again. Like water pouring out of my bottom. It left me with bleeding hemeroids.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture