Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loestrin 24 Fe Oral.

4/6/2008 9:25:54 AM

Comment:
I went on this medication about 1 1/2 years ago, after being on Seasonale. I absolutely love this med. This is the first birth control I have been on that I do not get break-through bleeding. I don't get the horrific period I used to get. I usually only spot for a day. When discuss this with my GYN, he said that they actually did studies about this & it decreases the chances of Ovarian Can ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2008 8:26:35 AM

Reviewer: erin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Has anyone else noticed loss of appetite with this birth control??

4/2/2008 11:21:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on it for a month and a half. The first week or two I had nausea. I had no period the first month, just light cramps and spotting. I miss my period, it makes me nervous not to have it. I also noticed a greatly decreased sex drive. I've had no other troubles with this pill.

4/2/2008 1:53:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I 25 years old I was on the patch before loestrin24. I love that I dont have a period any more but I have resently noticed hair loss. I have been on it now for almost a year and I would say that I half the hair I started with. I still have some acne and cramps.

3/30/2008 1:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
this oral controception has work for me short mentrual cycle. no more mood swing and I'm happy with the medication.