Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tinactin Top.

1-2 of 2
9/19/2013 11:08:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have had breakouts around my elbow area for several years and have used numerous products to help with the intense itch. I woke up one night with this prickly, intense itch and could not find anything to ease me. I was looking in my medicine cabinet and noticed a can of Tinactin spray. I sprayed the area affected and no more itch. This is a life saver for me. Love this product!!

5/28/2011 11:22:10 AM

Reviewer: cowboy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I live in Texas and the ciggers can get eat you alive sometimes,this is my case. After being out side in the grass all day i was covered with little bits all over both legs and to my waist. Along aboth 1am in the moring i woke up itching like mad with no relief. I have tried most everything u can think of to stop the itch and the bits when they get on you. I had a can of your tinactin i use on my ... Show Full Comment

1-2 of 2