Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien Oral.

1/17/2008 10:46:05 PM

Reviewer: buzzmehoneybee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i do not lay awake at night with 50 things on my mind for hours and hours.

1/15/2008 1:30:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked very well for getting me to sleep. Staying asleep after a few hours was the problem. Supplementing with Benadryl seemed to help but dried me out. I tried CR but it didn't work for me. I did not find it addicting at all and I was taking it for over 2 years. I could take it at any time in the evening and still stay up as long as I wanted. I would fall asleep though the minute I hit ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 4:31:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Much easier to fall asleep and if I do wake up to go back to sleep, In the morning, I wake up feeling rested and not drowsy

1/7/2008 9:54:23 PM

Reviewer: katie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have found that Ambien has been verry helpful in sleeping. I fall asleep within 30 minutes and i feel restful when i wake up. I strongly suggest this for anyone who has trouble falling or staying asleep.

1/7/2008 9:12:43 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the 10mg pill now for aweek,it works real fast but then fades away after a short amount of sleep,do I need a new type or just a deffirent dozage. I work very stressful hours and even with the pills I do not get a full unawaken nights sleep? Is there something better for me