Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien Oral.

1/19/2008 4:35:26 PM

Reviewer: minnie2007, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ambien is very good for helping me fall asleep, but not staying asleep. I told my Dr of this & he said to try Ambien CR. There is a generic for regular Ambien, but not for Ambien CR. A 30 day supply @ Walgreens cost me $143.00. Also, the Ambien CR makes me very tired in the a.m. even with 8-9 hrs of sleep. Like it hasn't "worn off yet". I'm going back to regular generic Ambie ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2008 1:41:56 PM

Reviewer: kshields, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 10 mg when needed. I suffer from severe insomnia tested in a sleep center. However after not taking the drug after a week I find a side effect of nightmares. Has anyone else had this problem after treatment for a week?

1/17/2008 10:46:05 PM

Reviewer: buzzmehoneybee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i do not lay awake at night with 50 things on my mind for hours and hours.

1/15/2008 1:30:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked very well for getting me to sleep. Staying asleep after a few hours was the problem. Supplementing with Benadryl seemed to help but dried me out. I tried CR but it didn't work for me. I did not find it addicting at all and I was taking it for over 2 years. I could take it at any time in the evening and still stay up as long as I wanted. I would fall asleep though the minute I hit ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 4:31:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Much easier to fall asleep and if I do wake up to go back to sleep, In the morning, I wake up feeling rested and not drowsy

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.