Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien Oral.

1/15/2008 1:30:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked very well for getting me to sleep. Staying asleep after a few hours was the problem. Supplementing with Benadryl seemed to help but dried me out. I tried CR but it didn't work for me. I did not find it addicting at all and I was taking it for over 2 years. I could take it at any time in the evening and still stay up as long as I wanted. I would fall asleep though the minute I hit ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 4:31:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Much easier to fall asleep and if I do wake up to go back to sleep, In the morning, I wake up feeling rested and not drowsy

1/7/2008 9:54:23 PM

Reviewer: katie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have found that Ambien has been verry helpful in sleeping. I fall asleep within 30 minutes and i feel restful when i wake up. I strongly suggest this for anyone who has trouble falling or staying asleep.

1/7/2008 9:12:43 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the 10mg pill now for aweek,it works real fast but then fades away after a short amount of sleep,do I need a new type or just a deffirent dozage. I work very stressful hours and even with the pills I do not get a full unawaken nights sleep? Is there something better for me

1/7/2008 2:09:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered for quite some time with restless sleep patterns. I feel tired all the time regardless of how much sleep I get. This medication allowed me to sleep peacefully and feel like a normal person for the first time in years.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.