Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien Oral.

11/9/2007 6:50:41 AM

Reviewer: Rita, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Throughout the end of my PhD studies I found very hard to fall asleep and stay that way for very long. When the Doctor prescribed me this medication I was I little concerned because I have always been afraid of becoming addicted in some way of this kind of drug. But it worked nicely, and, the best of all, for me was the fact that even in the middle of the night if I had to wake up with my baby it ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2007 12:05:30 AM

Reviewer: honeybee200428, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
ambien was wonderful, I felt well rested and had a good night sleep. I had sideeffects such as memory loss, for a few weeks and increased sexaul desire for a few days, I have become dependant and fall frantic at the idea of it not being there. Ambien is good for short periods of time.

11/8/2007 10:22:44 PM

Reviewer: CA, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ambien is very effective however there are side effects like waking up and eating in the middle of the night and not remembering doing so. Otherwise, it's great and you don't feel sleepy the next day.

11/8/2007 12:37:54 PM

Reviewer: mihelle e., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had severe hallucinations, lost whole days to memory loss, and not gained any sleep benefits. i still sleep off and on 1 hour at most 3 total hours a night. and now my family thinks i am nuts talking to people that arnt there and watching the tracers that follow my hands and forgetting i made important phone calls and forgetting complete days. this medicine is horrible for me. i wish i coul ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2007 8:58:15 AM

Reviewer: nandog07, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medicine every night for 5 years--do no take this Rx--you WILL become addicted. I cannot sleep at all if I don't takeit--and sleep maybe 4 hours if I do. Causes TERRIBLE memory loss, daytime sleepiness,I wish I had never started--Doctor told me it was perfectly fine to take long term--WRONG !! STAY AWAY FROM THIS MEDICINE!!!!!!!