Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ambien oral.

1/5/2008 8:05:17 AM

Reviewer: murpmarie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ambien is a horrible drug. I took it once, 2 days ago, for insomnia. Prescr. by my family doc, 10 mg. Doc didn't warn me, patient info on the leaflet was vague but gave me no reason to worry; I've been under stress and needed to sleep better. Within 15 minutes of taking the pill I started to hallucinate. Was on the phone (don't remember this) w/my Mother, apparently told her I was seei ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2008 9:23:02 PM

Reviewer: Mars, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First time in my life I sleep on average six hours. This medication has been great for me.

1/1/2008 10:00:54 AM

Comment:
first time i have slept through the night in years. Ambien was incredibly effective for me.

12/30/2007 9:25:40 AM

Reviewer: cybercin23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Slept maybe an hour if lucky with this medication and then in that hour of sleep I dreamed of cleaning, fighting, just weird dreams. In a couple instances the dreams where I was fighting resulted in my poor husband getting punched a few times. Talked and carried on conversations with people and had no recollections of doing so. Was not at all satisfied with this medication.

12/27/2007 10:24:25 PM

Reviewer: dscottnc, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The medication worked fine and I took it for nearly a year. However, I discovered I was sleep walking and eating. The result was substantial weight gain. The final straw occured when I woke up with two pieces of fudge under my back, a table knife, and a glass of chocolate milk on the night stand. Works great but the side effects were to much for me.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver