Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zebeta oral.

2/21/2011 4:00:31 PM

Reviewer: Thatgirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking only 2.5mg for almost a yr. now for slightly high BP & palpitations and works very well for both. Too bad I have to cut the tablets for this dosage as they're not available at that lower strength. Taking at bedtime greatly helped with tiredness /dizziness.

12/31/2009 4:22:12 PM

Reviewer: MeAndJesus, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has helped my blood pressure and in regulating my heart rate. The generic didn't work well for me. I had to switch back-so I pay the higher price. I too have experienced tingling in hands and toes at times.

12/7/2009 11:47:45 PM

Reviewer: My2Cents, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken the .5 mil now for 2 years and it has worked very well for me. So far, I have not had to raise my dosage. One thing that seemed to be very helpful, I take this at night before I go to bed, so I do not notice any dizziness etc. Blood Pressure is pretty stable, and heart rate is very good as well.

7/6/2009 5:53:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Overall this drug has been a net positive for me. It has effectivly controlled my heart palpitations, which got up to 170-200bpm. It has allowed me to cardio exercise (run/jogg)for the first time in a year. It has not significantly lowered my high blood pressure. SIDE EFFECTS: I have had noticible numbness/tingling in my hands and toes, occasionally spreading to forearms even rarely my face. ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2008 10:28:26 AM

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.