Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

2/18/2008 9:22:12 AM

Reviewer: NOMOREPANIC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM SEVERE PANIC ATTACKS SINCE I WAS 17 YRS OLD. I HAVE BEEN OFF AND ON THIS MEDICATION DUE TO PREGNANCIES OVER THE YEARS. I WOULD RATHER BECOME DEPENDENT ON THIS AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO LEAVE MY HOUSE AND ENJOY REGULAR LIFE UNLIKE MY SISTER, WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM AND HASN'T LEFT HER HOME IN OVER 20 YEARS

2/16/2008 3:31:50 PM

Reviewer: mary, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I find yhat ths medician could work a little better

2/14/2008 6:04:55 PM

Reviewer: Jimbo Joiner, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After having panic attacks associated with a "fear of heights" for several years, this med has allowed me to drive a car again. My wife is thankful. I have experienced no problems other than occaisional drowsiness. I highly recommend this product fot those of us who NEED IT!

2/13/2008 9:53:16 PM

Reviewer: nicole, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this drug for two days and already have a craving to take another. It truely addictive! I know 2 people who overdosed on it. The problem is that I started having panic attacks and the dr. offered valium or xanax. I had no choice to take xanax bacause valium doesn't help me and if I didn't take something for the attacks I felt like i was having a heart attack and do now as i wri ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2008 6:57:01 PM

Reviewer: drew, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication work wonders for me d