Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

9/11/2014 2:38:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects of this drug went away after about a week of taking it. My dosage started out taking .25mg as needed, and it is now .25mg three times daily. I usually take 2 tablets in the morning, and that is enough to last me through the rest of the day. I try not to take it every day because I don't want my body to get a tolerance to it, but I definitely feel my anxiety rise when I haven&# ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2014 11:30:39 PM

Reviewer: Amyx Ancel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine worked perfectly fine, use it.

8/11/2014 3:36:11 AM

Reviewer: IAmNotMyDisease, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Xanax is so mild, I experience little to no side effects with it. It stops my panic attacks and helps tremendously with my anxiety - it also helps with my depression.

7/28/2014 4:25:04 PM

Reviewer: DocGoss, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Like most things in life, the issue is how and why one takes Xanax. If you are taking it to treat a condition, be healthier, and be more alive and able to participate in life, you and your doctor can make good choices about whether xanax is helping or not. If xanax helps you run away from physical or emotional pain, and you live less, withdrawl more, etc. it is a big mistake and the longer you l ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2014 3:14:12 PM

Reviewer: krissi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I only take 3 of the .25 daily. my only thing is its not enough to keep me calm and Dr is thinking about changing to different med. If I take 1 mg i fall right to sleep. I can't even take a 1/2 and stay awake. I need something that won't make me so sleepy.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.