Cataracts - Symptoms
Not all cataracts impair vision or affect daily living. For those that do, common symptoms include:
- Cloudy, fuzzy, foggy, or filmy vision.
- Glare from lamps or the sun, which may be severe.
- Difficulty driving at night due to glare from headlights.
- Frequent changes in eyeglass prescription.
- Improvement of near vision (second sight) that then gets worse.
- Difficulty doing daily activities because of vision problems.
Parents need to watch for signs of cataracts in infants and children.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
September 09, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this