Cataracts - Symptoms
cataracts impair vision or affect daily living. For
those that do, common symptoms include:
- Cloudy, fuzzy, foggy, or filmy
- Glare from lamps or the sun, which may be
- Difficulty driving at night due to glare from
- Frequent changes in eyeglass
- Improvement of near vision (second sight) that then gets worse.
- Difficulty doing daily activities because of
Parents need to watch for
signs of cataracts in infants and children.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
August 08, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this