User Reviews & Ratings - EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EVENING PRIMROSE OIL.

«EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Information

See products with EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

«Previous 11-14 of 14
5/9/2013 9:21:05 AM

Reviewer: feenixreising, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been back and forth with my Dr. about a statin due to my elevated cholesterol. I'd seen research on EPO and cholesterol and decided to try it. I was scattered in my dosing, but a week before my cholestrol check, I took two of the smaller gel caps regularly and my cholesterol was down almost 25 POINTS! Taking it was the only thing I'd done differently, so I am pretty sure it was t ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2011 8:53:32 PM

Reviewer: jesserutter, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken evening primrose oil for both of my pregnancies,both orally and as a vaginal suppository. With my first child, I went from nothing to 2cm within the week before my induction. I honestly believe it prevented tearing and eased labor. With my second, who we are still waiting on, I was closed and long. Now I am 75% effaced and 2cm just 3 days into treatment. This should only be used 36 we ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2011 2:39:54 AM

Reviewer: tmb2333, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
after going a year and a half without a period, i was looking on the internet for something that could help regulate my period. i started taking this and within 2 months i was getting my period more regularly and has helped ever since. some months i still have bad cramps but am just thankful to be getting it.

6/3/2010 3:18:59 PM

Reviewer: me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this for help regulating my menstral cycle. This worked extrememly well for that purpose. It regulated it from 30-32 days to 28 day cycle. However, it made my PMS symptoms and moodiness increase. I'd recommend it for anyone trying to concieve but do not take for just PMS symptoms.

«Previous 11-14 of 14

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?