User Reviews & Ratings - PYCNOGENOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PYCNOGENOL.

«PYCNOGENOL Information

See products with PYCNOGENOL

4/17/2013 3:00:58 PM

Reviewer: jehren29, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Been taking about 1mg per lb for 5 years. Helps tremendously with endometriosis/ adenomyosis AND joint pain. In combination with an IUD, it's all I take for these ailments now (used to take Lupron, vicodin, Cymbalta, Move Free, ibuprofen, various birth controls- and I would still hurt). Occasionally I've stopped pyc for a month or so, physically regret it (uterine pain) and resume. I take ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2013 10:15:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Instant yeast infection. There is an association with aggressive innate immune responses and chronic candidiasis, and I'm wondering if by taking pycnogenol I revved up my immune system even more, making me even more susceptible to these types of infections than I already am. I have toenail psoriasis, small patches of eczema, and chronic allergies, so I think this drug is not for me.

10/22/2012 7:08:50 AM

Reviewer: Tour de France, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Take as substitute for chemical anti-inflammatory, and it works against joint pain. Didn't know it revs up the immune system, however. I already have an immune system that's overactived, resulting in psoriasis & lichen slerosus. But if I ditch it, what do I take for inflammation? Chemical stuff can't be taken for long w/o side effects.

11/18/2011 11:02:39 AM

Reviewer: Zen, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
OPC-3 has relieved pain in my joints. aided in staving off allergies and sickness for several years of taking it daily. (boosting my weakened immune system) no side effects.

5/11/2010 7:07:51 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried pycnogenol, but it is making my fibromyalgia stiffness in knees and ankles, feet worse. I do like the effect it has of helping me focus, but I am going to discontinue.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber