User Reviews & Ratings - PYCNOGENOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PYCNOGENOL.

«PYCNOGENOL Information

See products with PYCNOGENOL

11/23/2013 1:34:29 AM

Reviewer: mimi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My skin much smoother and radiant. My circulation has improved regarding coronary spasms. I believe it is a wounderful natural alternitive to longivity.I feel it is an exceptional product for LIFE. Thank You, Mimi P.

3/27/2013 6:45:37 PM

Reviewer: ALJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had improvements in my gums (no bleeding and excellent gums for my age), blood pressure (reduced dose of medication), skin (lower bruising) and allergies (reduced symptoms). I used pycnogenol 100 mg a day.

2/8/2013 4:24:18 PM

Reviewer: pycnogenol, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
less joint pain more active and strong better mood by just using one week. with dose of 100 mg capsule twice daily

5/8/2012 4:27:43 PM

Reviewer: Jimmy J, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking it just as a herbal supplement for general health. A dramatic benefit I have noticed is I almost never get any type of infection. If I cut or scratch myself I quickly heal without any sign of redness or infection. I have had problems with cutting ingrown toenails and they would get sore and red. Nomore. It seems to have boosted my immune system. Also I have had a marked decrease i ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2011 1:54:24 PM

Reviewer: pcal, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I took the expensive capsuled form of pynogenol and found a bulk source of pine bark extract(1/2 kilo for $44)which is 98% Proanthocyandins.I capsuled it to 300mgs and take it 1 or 2 times a day and it has worked to knock down my ankyosing spondylitis.I also take serrapeptase from doctors best.Between these two products I have gotten my life back.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber