User Reviews & Ratings - PYCNOGENOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PYCNOGENOL.

«PYCNOGENOL Information

See products with PYCNOGENOL

«Previous 6-7 of 7
    Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    8/4/2010 6:56:33 PM

Reviewer: MrsMC, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking 50-75mg of pycnogenol daily for 3 months. I noticed soon after starting treatment that my gums are pinker, my skin smoother, and I feel better. My husband and I both started taking it for fertility reasons, but unfortunately it did not help either of us in that area. I have friends who have been taking this for allergies, and they swear by it. I have not experienced any side eff ... Show Full Comment

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    8/9/2009 10:05:27 PM

Reviewer: jamac80, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    Pycnogenol was introduced to our family from my mother-in-law who took it in a cocktail with shark liver oil. After a year, her lung tumor disappeared. I take it for general health and after contracting lichen planus, I added the shark liver oil too. The lichen planus is going away. When I take the pyc consistently, I can think more clearly and my ADD is much less noticeable.

«Previous 6-7 of 7

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?