User Reviews & Ratings - L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-CARNITINE.

«L-CARNITINE Information

See products with L-CARNITINE

«Previous 6-8 of 8
10/31/2011 9:38:10 AM

Reviewer: l-canatine 1500 mg., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
this is a miracle for me. i am always so tired. at 43 years old my body is always low on energy. energy drinks and pills make me too jitter. l-carnatine gives me that non jittery steady energy all day. iseem to feel better thru the day. i take one tablespoon every morning on an empty stomach. it is the best thing i have tried.

8/4/2011 9:53:03 PM

Reviewer: wootwootgirl, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
OMG! I started taking L-carnitine to help with fat metabolism. It was only while researching side effects today that I saw that it's possible that it may help with ADHD and I realized that I had been able to sit down and watch a movie through-and-through for the first time in years! I didn't know at the time what the difference was but I just started taking l-carnitine this past week and I ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2010 11:07:07 PM

Reviewer: emilymorganstein, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My life has changed dramatically with the natural increase of energy given by the L-Carnitine supplement since I've started taking it. Improved energy levels has resulted in a greater natural activity level and motivation to tackle everyday tasks, and thereby a gradual loss of weight. I'm not sure if my lowered libido is a direct result or not, but it might be a possible negative side ef ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-8 of 8

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber