Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-CARNITINE.

«L-CARNITINE Information

See products with L-CARNITINE

«Previous 6-8 of 8
9/26/2013 5:39:06 AM

Reviewer: Joe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I am a male 54 I work long hr. and I get fatigue. often I would energy drinks to help but they got my Blood sugar levels high. I notice that L-Carnitine was in the energy drinks so I looked for the vitamin at Wal-Mart. I am diabetic I found the whole Vitamin to be to much for me. so I take Half of the L-Carnitine to be about 500mg and it has help me.in just the few Weeks of use if your diabetic ... Show Full Comment

10/31/2011 9:38:10 AM

Reviewer: l-canatine 1500 mg., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
this is a miracle for me. i am always so tired. at 43 years old my body is always low on energy. energy drinks and pills make me too jitter. l-carnatine gives me that non jittery steady energy all day. iseem to feel better thru the day. i take one tablespoon every morning on an empty stomach. it is the best thing i have tried.

1/14/2010 11:07:07 PM

Reviewer: emilymorganstein, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My life has changed dramatically with the natural increase of energy given by the L-Carnitine supplement since I've started taking it. Improved energy levels has resulted in a greater natural activity level and motivation to tackle everyday tasks, and thereby a gradual loss of weight. I'm not sure if my lowered libido is a direct result or not, but it might be a possible negative side ef ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-8 of 8

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?