User Reviews & Ratings - TYROSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TYROSINE.

«TYROSINE Information

See products with TYROSINE

8/26/2016 4:51:51 AM

Reviewer: Deaisme, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was having bad reverse reactions to every depression medical given to me. I happened across L-Tryosine in a health food store and since using it my ability to concentrate has shot up and I have around the clock energy. I am more positive and my ability to control my emotions has also improved.

8/11/2016 5:09:47 PM

Reviewer: Lovin'spoonfuls opjtdy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    For the people who have benefited from taking tyrosine supplements but experience low libido, take cocoa powderand maca daily. You'll be feeling great in that department!

5/2/2016 12:46:06 PM

Reviewer: Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    Great, except decreased libido.

4/5/2016 10:35:55 AM

Reviewer: acrididae, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    This was a real surprise. I began taking L-Tyrosine to try to restore my sense of smell. What I found, however, is that my mood significantly improved--without side effects. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.

2/4/2016 1:52:29 PM

Reviewer: Joy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started out taking 500mg L Tyrosine and 500mg L Tryptophan but still had slight symptoms. Because I had read an article that said you need to find a balance,( take just the amount you need )Since my brand only comes in 500mg capsules, nothing smaller, I cut back by taking 500mg every other day. It worked wonderfully with no symptoms. I decided to skip two days because I wanted to take just what ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?