User Reviews & Ratings - HORSE CHESTNUT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HORSE CHESTNUT.

«HORSE CHESTNUT Information

See products with HORSE CHESTNUT

9/4/2014 10:10:55 AM

Reviewer: Angella, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking for a few days I feel tightening in my feet and between the toes is a burning sensation. I dont know if to continue or stop. The first time this happened I stop the tablets for some months and now I started back and its the same thing.

7/27/2014 2:08:07 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
After 3-4 tablets (Natures Way) swelling went down and make sure to take with food-dizziness, nausea without food.

5/16/2014 9:29:15 PM

Reviewer: captainjenks, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was on the verge of having a second hemorrhoid surgery when I tried this therapy. Horse chestnut has all but eliminated my condition. I was on my second bottle of capsules before beginning to see improvement.

9/9/2013 7:29:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking Horse Chestnut for my varicose veins (300 mg morning and night). They have been extremely effective in reducing the pain and heaviness in my calf. I recently ran out of tablets, and within a week I noticed that my calf started aching again. I need to take them with food, otherwise they make me extremely nauseous. (I accidentally took one on an empty stomach, and I threw up.) I also no ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 4:45:35 PM

Reviewer: quirkygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I discovered this treatment out of desperation, looking for something to ease the bedtime itching of my varicose veins on my legs and feet.After the first 3-4 days of taking it- the itching stopped, my feet didn't ache in the evening and I am not exhausted at the end of the night. What a relief!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber