User Reviews & Ratings - ASTAXANTHIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ASTAXANTHIN.

«ASTAXANTHIN Information

See products with ASTAXANTHIN

7/11/2015 1:15:22 AM

Reviewer: Tooth Fairy, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This review is by no means conclusive. I am 59 yrs old, female, and wanted gen'l health improvement by taking this supplement. I took 6 mg of astaxanthin a day. I not only experienced irregular heartbeat almost immediately, but a tooth I'd had root canal on started to THROB within 3 days. I ended up having an emergency dental exam which showed nothing. I stopped taking the supplement after ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2015 3:37:32 PM

Reviewer: All Natural, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Have been using 12mg Astaxanthin per day every morning for about 3 months now. For the past 2 weeks, I have been experiencing all of a sudden Irregular Heartbeat in the afternoon. I have never had IHB before. Like they always say "take everything in moderation", so I will stop the 12mg for a week or so and see If the IHB is gone and then try 6mg or 4 mg and see what will happen then.

5/29/2015 9:02:21 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
2/5/2015 7:52:43 AM

Reviewer: Ninasteven, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I experienced a side effect I have not found online. My knees felt fatigued after the slightest bit of excercise. Simply walking my ten year-old dog a couple of blocks had my knees feeling very strange. I ceased taking the supplement, and four days later, my knees are normal again! Very strange.

12/4/2014 6:51:46 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Caregiver)

Comment:
This supplement, as a part of a supplement strategy, has assisted in helping to improve my immune system (rarely do I get sick), has helped support more stable moods, helped maintain a better blood pressure (along with hypertension medications), helps with ageing (I'm regularly estimated by others to be 15 years younger than my chronological age (although genetics plays the largest role in age ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?