Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OSCILLOCOCCINUM.

«OSCILLOCOCCINUM Information

See products with OSCILLOCOCCINUM

8/26/2014 11:50:40 PM

Reviewer: YUTAKA, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was at work and started to have body achs. Went to my vitamin person and told her about the body aches. She recommended this. I took it and within 30 minutes my aches were gone. Never experienced anything like this !!!! Wow it works really quick!

2/16/2014 3:25:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have NEVER experienced relief from sickness like this before. I like the thought of "natural" therapies, but they dont tend to work well for me. However, this stuff blows my mind. Used it for 2 day on 3 different occasions with the same results: cured. I am not kidding. Its a crime more doctors dont recommend this.

2/6/2014 1:20:30 PM

Reviewer: cheroke700, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used Oscillococcinum for several years now whenever I feel the onset of Flu like symptoms and the following day I'm good to go. There's more than one way to "skin a cat" and when that way only enhances our own natural defense system in which the good Lord has given us to help fight off afflictions, such as the flu, why not partake in it. I never have and never will take ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2014 7:56:06 PM

Reviewer: Julia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken it numerous times over the past 20 or so years when I first begin to feel flu-like symptoms - for me, these are usually cough, low back pain and skin feeling sore to the touch. Invariably, by the next day either I am entirely well, or I only become mildly ill. (I have had severe flu with high temperature for many days, so I know the difference) I cannot say for sure that this remed ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2014 2:00:33 PM

Reviewer: sickasadog, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I felt like I was getting the flu and I started puking and was tired and sore. Nothing was working for me. I took this product and I was starting to feel SO much better within 2 hours. I will definitely use this product again!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?