User Reviews & Ratings - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OSCILLOCOCCINUM.

«OSCILLOCOCCINUM Information

See products with OSCILLOCOCCINUM

11/18/2013 1:14:29 PM

Reviewer: Jen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been using this remedy for years and it always works for me.

10/31/2013 11:58:52 AM

Reviewer: Betsey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used this treatment for 15 years with confidence. I also dosed my children with various homeopathic suggestions every time before consulting an MD.

10/21/2013 11:54:59 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
As soon as I feel my body aching or extremely tired I take the first dose. It really works for me.

10/9/2013 9:41:04 PM

Reviewer: kris, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This product worked very well for me if I take it at the first out break of the flu. Working in health care I am exposed to the flu 2-3 times a year. At the first signs I take this and I have never had the flu.

9/22/2013 1:09:13 PM

Reviewer: Julez, 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have n ever took this product but I gave this to my 3 year old twice already. He goes to daycare which doesn't have many children, but the kids are off the school again and they are spreading germs in the parks. My son touches everything in the park and came down feeling really sick. The emergency rooms don't do anything and pediatricians aren't as baby savy as you think, so Oscilloc ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber