User Reviews & Ratings - MANGOSTEEN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MANGOSTEEN.

«MANGOSTEEN Information

See products with MANGOSTEEN

5/2/2016 9:59:51 PM

Reviewer: Nm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have been taking this juice for just over a month and I feel wonderful! My overall health, both mentally and physically are much improved!

2/7/2016 2:04:14 PM

Reviewer: NinonRose, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have tried Mangosteen 3 times, first time I had rash on arms and around mouth, second time it was blisters around, and third time I tried it in a different form and still got blisters/rash around mouth. It's the same reaction I get to some exotic fruits/nuts that the skin or oils outside the actually fruit causes an allergic reaction.

1/12/2016 11:50:35 PM

Reviewer: orchid, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began using for fasciitis but continued with many other health benefits. To address swelling and pain after an injury, helps with colds and flu etc.

10/11/2015 1:58:26 PM

Reviewer: Gwendolynch, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    knee pain, neck stiffness & pain, bone spurs in my heels, helped with back arthritis, eczema, my gums are now healthy, it has worked for me, my body loves it This treatment has worked for me.

9/24/2015 6:02:44 PM

Reviewer: convinced, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    After having 6 knee operations throughout high school, I literally was told I would not be able to run again or walk without a limp. after several years, I discovered the XanGo mangosteen juice. I took it for 2 weeks, stopped for 2 weeks, took it for 2 weeks, stopped for 2 weeks. I did this for a couple months. My knees did not hurt when I was taking the juice.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?