User Reviews & Ratings - COCONUT OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COCONUT OIL.

«COCONUT OIL Information

See products with COCONUT OIL

1/28/2015 9:21:03 AM

Reviewer: mmaya0708, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I started taking this for a weightless reason. I haven't lost a lot of weight maybe 3 lbs. I've taken it for about 3 weeks. However my skin is flawless my hair is so soft and I never have to use lotion anymore. My bloating is almost gone and it does suppress my apetite so I am pretty happy with it. I take 1000 MG twice daily.

1/23/2015 3:40:13 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    For weight loss definitely cuts the cravings after adding 2 tablespoons in a cup of hot skin milk 2 times a day. Use in refined coconut oil on skin and in hair

10/19/2014 10:21:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I have lost belly fat since using the coconut oil, delicious greens and protein powder in a shake. I have less brain fog too. I am in a size 6. I use the "bestcoco4u" type

9/16/2014 9:51:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
    8/20/2014 10:03:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    When I started Wheat Belly 17 months ago I switched to using coconut oil in my coffee, for cooking, etc. So far I have lost 80# and 14" off my waist with no change in exercise! Looking forward to the next 17 months! And I turn 50 later this year. I'm losing weight at an age it is supposed to be hard to lose weight!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?