User Reviews & Ratings - BERBERINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BERBERINE.

«BERBERINE Information

See products with BERBERINE

8/9/2014 7:28:30 PM

Reviewer: africa, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband is on metformin and glimepride for type II diabetes. At his last checkup, his doctor was absolutely astounded at his A1C and lowered blood sugar. He has reduced his metformin and looks like we will stop using the metformin.

5/8/2014 11:23:30 AM

Reviewer: otielee, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I use Berberine to lower my sugar levels. It works great and has no side effects like Metformin and works much better.

6/26/2013 11:45:47 PM

Reviewer: Gary712, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
500 mg three times a day controls blood sugar. I stopped using Metforman as it produced little or no effect on controlling my blood sugar. No spiting, sweating, just nice effects.

5/15/2013 11:51:19 PM

Reviewer: Success!, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My blood pressure was constantly very high, even with meds. When my med was increased, it slowed my heart down too much. I was having serious problems because I could not tolerate most BP meds. I started taking Berberine, and my blood pressure dropped so low that I had to skip my regular BP med. (And my heart rate was okay.) So far I have not noticed any side effects, but a big problem with m ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2013 11:05:46 AM

Reviewer: feelinggreat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking berberine after finding some studies showing it was effective in treating fibromyalgia. I was also hypertensiveand prediabetic. I have been taking Glycox 500mg twice daily for 3 weeks and can honestly say I have not felt this good since I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 20 yrs ago. I am completely off my blood pressure meds and my glucose has dropped to normal levels. It has al ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber