User Reviews & Ratings - MORINGA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MORINGA.

«MORINGA Information

See products with MORINGA

1/10/2014 4:11:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Consumer)

Comment:
Caused high blood pressure; severe headaches; Moringa oleofi.

12/26/2013 7:59:34 PM

Reviewer: DAN, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have suffer from hand and finger arthritis I was not able co close my hands now I can do it and able to do more things than before I stared taking moringa. I only take 800mg per day.

12/17/2013 4:46:24 PM

Reviewer: fl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
12/12/2013 10:13:10 AM

Reviewer: Lyndsay Ratson, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
This tree has remarkably changed my life the first thing I would like to mention is there a 58 different varieties of the tree, and it grows in many different places such as India, Africa, the Philippines, Mexico, and Hawaii to name a few. But it grows best in places close to the equator.it's incredibly important to do your due diligence to research what variety you intend to take and its nutr ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2013 5:14:59 PM

Reviewer: Worried, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My mother and grandmother each have a tree planted in their yard. My mother suggested that I start drinking the tea about two weeks ago. I did that and it was ok, no problem. I went even further and decided to use it for one day as my 'normal drinking water'. Nothing happened. Last week Friday, when I was about to shower, I realized that I had a yellowish, smelly discharge on my panty and ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber