User Reviews & Ratings - CORN SILK

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORN SILK.

«CORN SILK Information

See products with CORN SILK

12/22/2014 7:34:30 AM

Comment:
No effect thus far but i have just been introdused to the product

9/13/2014 6:40:16 PM

Reviewer: Lily, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My grandmother and mother have been using corn silk for many years whenever they've felt kidney or urinary pain. I've tried it multiple times and it has always relieved my symptoms. You can drink it warm or even cold. Normally try to drink about 1-2 liters through the day. Then next day do 100% cranberry juice. No problem within a day of starting.

8/2/2014 3:16:52 AM

Reviewer: MarineWife, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been fighting a really bad UTI & Kidney infection...I've been on multiple antibiotics & have not cured my symptoms...while I wait to see what my other culture says & what other meds my doctors decide to give me...I've decided to try the holistic approach...I was told by my mom to boil corn silk and drink it as you would with any tea. I put some honey in it and didn' ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2014 2:56:23 PM

Reviewer: cornsilk, 3-6 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
trying to find out about cats and humans come up

4/16/2013 8:23:58 AM

Reviewer: Strati1023, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been suffering on and off with urinary tract/kidney infections,and although at first the antibiotics I took were effective, they did not work the last time I took them. In fact, my infection worsened. My mother suggested I try making tea from actual corn silk and parsley, a remedy she had found in a Greek book on herbal remedies (we are of Greek descent). Lo and behold, within hours of drin ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber