User Reviews & Ratings - Raspberry Ketone (RED RASPBERRY)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Raspberry Ketone (RED RASPBERRY).

«Raspberry Ketone (RED RASPBERRY) Information

See products with Raspberry Ketone (RED RASPBERRY)

6/9/2015 4:59:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I used this in pregnancy on advice of midwife for L&D and continued it on advice for resolution of menstrual cramps that plagued me my entire adult life. So far my returned periods have not had any menstrual cramps, which was not the case after my first child (they were just as bad, if not worse, than pre-pregnancy).

5/17/2015 9:14:09 AM

Reviewer: Caramel Cutie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have Uterine Fibroids that made my menstrual cycle very heavy. I take the Red Raspberry herb and not only is my cycle much lighter, but shorter.

12/22/2014 6:16:14 AM

Reviewer: Selegall, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I wondered why you don't recommecd this under the acid reflux/ milk thistle pages if it helps with stomach by adding calcium. Acid reflux is helped by calcium you say. This has good amounts of calcium. I used it while pregnant. It worked great for morning sickness!

8/31/2014 8:13:34 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A friend of mine, upon learning that I had been suffering from polycystic ovarian disease and extremely heavy painful periods for nearly thirty years, took me by the hand to the local herbal center where he recommended that I try red raspberry leaf and yarrow. Because I've been to countless doctors and felt as if I'd tried everything for the pain and heavy flow I was skeptical but purcha ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2014 7:51:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Red raspberry keytones is a kin to synephrine. In my whole life I have never known or observed a heart arrhythmia in myself. After being on the raspberry keytone tablets for about 10 days I began to notice a buzz in my head and in taking my pulse, I found I was skipping beats, every two to 4 beats. I can't tell you how much this concerned me me. Since the keytones was the only thing change ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?