User Reviews & Ratings - ST. JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST. JOHN'S WORT.

«ST. JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST. JOHN'S WORT

1/27/2014 1:26:03 PM

Reviewer: Sunshine1987, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking SJW for a little over one week now. My husband recommended this product to me. In the past, I was diagnosed with moderate depression and anxiety; then placed on antidepressants (awful!) Gave me mood swings and a bunch of other awful side effects. I go through spouts of depression that make me want to commit suicide. It's almost like I'm fighting a war with a demon in m ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2014 8:17:49 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
12/18/2013 2:35:17 PM

Reviewer: Mickiplicki, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been depressed, drinking heavily, and I mean heavily, helped me with my anxiety and made things better. I met my now husband while I had taken it for well over 3 years. I got sloppy in my taking it and let me tell you, he noticed immediately. Could just be a mental thing, maybe it really helped. Either way, I will never stop taking it again!!!

12/1/2013 11:11:15 PM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
11/28/2013 12:41:37 AM

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber