User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

4/13/2015 5:38:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am completely satisfied with the product. It states not intended for severe depression, which I do not have. Occasionally, my feelings are mildly sad,with anxiety, mild depression. I began taking is supplement and in less than 24 hours I felt calmer, more patient, the anxiety decreased dramatically, and I feel more positive about about myself. I'm glad it was referred to me.

4/4/2015 8:58:52 PM

Reviewer: cp, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used tinctures in juice, per label instructions. I tried two 1 oz bottles of this and I didn't see any noticeable difference in my depression. Went on prozac and I did see a difference. I've since gone off prozac and have found that outdoor exercise, lots of fruits and veggies, getting a steady job, and california poppy were all effective too.

1/22/2015 6:31:37 AM

Reviewer: hoda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am suffering from mild depression since many years finally I heard about st.john s' wort capsules for depression I am using the capsules for more than 2 month now ( 450mg twice a day ) my depression increased ,I started to get mild tremors in my both hands and severe headache I feel my head is boiling really my experience was very bad with that medicine . I don’t understand what is wrong

12/23/2014 8:38:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using for 3 weeks for SAD and mild depression. I noticed effect immediately. My mood is lighter and overall have more positive thoughts. I have taken once before several years ago for SAD. I have never taken any prescription anti-depressants and do not want to start. I have been taking 700 mg SJW twice daily, which seems high, but unclear on concentration of current brand. I will ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2014 10:24:30 PM

Reviewer: pj, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I feel more positive. One a day is better for me because if I take three a day, my ears buzz.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?