User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

6/2/2015 8:59:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've spent many years of my life suffering with depression and mild anxiety. I had very dark thoughts that were getting worse, very little motivation, no drive or energy, felt hopeless, worthless, and helpless, etc, and my dr suggested that I take an antidepressant, but I wanted to try out an herbal remedy instead. I took one 300mg pill in the morning and began feeling calmer within 3 hours. A ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2015 5:40:09 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am not sure if it has helped my anxiety however i have noticed i have jot had quite as many suicidal thoughts

4/13/2015 5:38:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am completely satisfied with the product. It states not intended for severe depression, which I do not have. Occasionally, my feelings are mildly sad,with anxiety, mild depression. I began taking is supplement and in less than 24 hours I felt calmer, more patient, the anxiety decreased dramatically, and I feel more positive about about myself. I'm glad it was referred to me.

4/4/2015 8:58:52 PM

Reviewer: cp, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used tinctures in juice, per label instructions. I tried two 1 oz bottles of this and I didn't see any noticeable difference in my depression. Went on prozac and I did see a difference. I've since gone off prozac and have found that outdoor exercise, lots of fruits and veggies, getting a steady job, and california poppy were all effective too.

1/22/2015 6:31:37 AM

Reviewer: hoda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am suffering from mild depression since many years finally I heard about st.john s' wort capsules for depression I am using the capsules for more than 2 month now ( 450mg twice a day ) my depression increased ,I started to get mild tremors in my both hands and severe headache I feel my head is boiling really my experience was very bad with that medicine . I don’t understand what is wrong

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?