User Reviews & Ratings - YERBA SANTA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YERBA SANTA.

«YERBA SANTA Information

See products with YERBA SANTA

1-3 of 3
1/13/2014 1:41:16 PM

Reviewer: dfwpaul, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Upper respiratory congestion and asthma brought me to the herbalist for results when other preparations tended to raise my blood pressure. Plant is pleasant taken as tisane or tincture, I've found it effective.

2/16/2013 1:36:30 AM

Reviewer: DeTales, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
On two occasions of severe coughing and bronchial irritation due to a "bug" going around, or whatever, I found yerba santa tes, two mugs in one day, to be hightly effective in stopping irritation and detering symptoms. It acted as an expectorant, and in short order, about a day, I was free of symptoms. I harvested the leaves form a local patch. Having collected it, I have given it to fri ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2011 1:28:10 PM

Reviewer: Abster87, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 23 yr old female who had been struggling with tonsillitis i had not eaten anything due to the agrivating pain of swallowing, I wasnt able to talk or even swallow water, my mother boiled some "YERBA SANTA" and asked me to gargle it several times a day followed by drinking warm water. I don't do well with pain, but after I did this I was able to eat again for the first time in ... Show Full Comment

1-3 of 3

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber