Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - CAT'S CLAW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CAT'S CLAW.

«CAT'S CLAW Information

See products with CAT'S CLAW

10/15/2015 8:24:45 AM

Reviewer: ann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
helps for inflammation of bladder , after having a messed up operation

4/29/2015 2:05:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Fibromyalgia, and spent years limited by my pain. I have been taking cats claw almost every day for a couple of years and it has been a game changer for me. I drink it as a tea and would suggest it to anyone in pain.

3/17/2015 11:15:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease and have been taking Cat's Claw in capsule form for more than 5 years. I stopped taking it for a week and immediately noticed a return of joint pain and stiffness that has been mostly absent since taking Cat's Claw.

2/20/2015 4:18:38 PM

Reviewer: radarwu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have the cat's claw herb, which I boil in a small pot of water and drink it daily. I take it to cleanse my kidneys, but overall, I feel better, my b/p is down, more energy, and kidneys are working better

1/22/2015 11:18:22 AM

Reviewer: Aarson, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A mixture of this a reishi mushroom was given to me by my shaman to brew into a tea when I was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer that had spread to my colon, since taking this treatment, (and having a hysterectomy) the spread has stopped and even started to recede. I'm not in complete remission, but my doctors are floored by how effective this was in helping. I went from having a 30% chanc ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?