User Reviews & Ratings - CAT'S CLAW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CAT'S CLAW.

«CAT'S CLAW Information

See products with CAT'S CLAW

«Previous 6-10 of 10
2/17/2013 12:56:39 PM

Reviewer: Where, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used cat's claw for years, but only as needed, and sometimes with other herbs. I am conservative with it. I use it mainly if there's some kind of cold or flu type feeling, like I'm on the verge of getting something. It knocks it out. I have often combined it with Astragalus and Echinacea fir a good boost to my immune system. I have also used tiny bits of it for my Maine Coo ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2012 1:43:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I get major pain and swelling in my intestines and it helps with the pain and swelling. this is the only thing that I have found to help me.

3/13/2012 1:05:10 PM

Reviewer: BeCareful, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Be very careful using this herb. It made me very sick. Major stomach and gastro side effects.

3/12/2012 11:07:21 PM

Reviewer: herbladyisin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I fell years ago...and have kidneys that are prone to infection. I use Ezzeac with Cats Claw and Cats Claw by itself in a tea whenever they flare up. I have been able to keep off drugs by using the herbs above. When I take the Cats Claw tea my energy returns, the back pain goes away, and the abdominal bloating goes away. I live by these herbs. I use Natures Unique Ezzeac with cats claw or cats cla ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2009 12:17:36 PM

Reviewer: johnhastings, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
systemic neuromuscular fasciculation, paresthesia, low back pain, found a tic on me and pulled it off, dr. said "maybe light lyme?" b/c test was inconclusive. doc gave me doxycycline for 3 weeks. but it all came back, so now i just say screw the dr. and decided to save myself. THIS WORKS.

«Previous 6-10 of 10

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber