User Reviews & Ratings - MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).

«MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) Information

See products with MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

12/24/2013 12:47:57 PM

Reviewer: Hello!Tsuki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
MSM has become a staple for me over the past few years. I began taking it for general health and wellness reasons and have had some great ancillary results, like glowing skin, thicker, faster growing hair, strong nails, wounds heal quickly, less soreness with any bumps/bruises, more flexibility....the list goes on. There are a few things I would recommend when trying MSM for the firs time: 1. U ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM

Reviewer: Robin H., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I started taking this many years back for overall health. I'm not certain I noticed benefits in other areas, but it did seem like my back pain went away when I was consistently taking it. At times I ran out, and the pain came back after a couple of weeks, so it became clear that it was the MSM. I'd been taking it without break for about three years now, with no back pain. It had been so lo ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2013 4:50:00 PM

Reviewer: tilly, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
MSM is surprisingly great for getting rid of acne and general athletic soreness. I take 4g a day and my skin is crystal clear, and the soreness I used to get every day from constant physical exercise is basically gone.

12/9/2013 6:04:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had tennis elbow - in both elbows - and it gave me hell. My local pharmacist employs a man who is in to "natural" remedies and who has his own corner of the shop. I should have known better, but I lashed out and bought this product from him at vast expense and - guess what - it had absolutely no effect..... I'm now waiting for MRI's and possible surgery.

11/7/2013 10:13:06 PM

Reviewer: Skylark, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Suggested to me for leg cramps after my PA could not find a reason for them. In the shins mostly. From DAY ONE....cramps gone...totally gone!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber