User Reviews & Ratings - MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).

«MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) Information

See products with MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

11/22/2013 1:21:52 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Arthritis
10/16/2013 10:26:54 PM

Reviewer: Brenda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used a powder form and mix it everyday with green tea. I have completely lost the arthritis in my hands. I had back surgery, but still had some soreness in my hip at night. After starting the MSM, the hip has quit hurting at night. I love it. I am a little concerned about using it long term. I have been on it now for about 5 months. Wondering if there will be any long term effects.

9/26/2013 9:52:52 AM

Reviewer: karen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been having horrible tendon pain. I did a search and came across MSM as a possible treatment. I tried it yesterday and could cry over the relief it has given me. I am amazed and hope that the relief does not go away.

9/19/2013 9:35:27 AM

Reviewer: Alexander, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking pain pills for my arthritis and muscle and pain for my lower back. I have been taking 2 x 1000 mg MSM daily for the last 4 months and haven't taken any other pain pills for the last 6 weeks. I feel allot better and can't believe the lack of pain.

4/9/2013 8:24:43 PM

Reviewer: natural over drugs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I had swollen painful knees and within just a few days of taking 3,000 mg/day the swelling was down and I was pain free! I am now slowly lowering my dosage to find just what I need to stay pain free.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber