User Reviews & Ratings - MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).

«MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) Information

See products with MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

9/26/2013 9:52:52 AM

Reviewer: karen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been having horrible tendon pain. I did a search and came across MSM as a possible treatment. I tried it yesterday and could cry over the relief it has given me. I am amazed and hope that the relief does not go away.

9/19/2013 9:35:27 AM

Reviewer: Alexander, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking pain pills for my arthritis and muscle and pain for my lower back. I have been taking 2 x 1000 mg MSM daily for the last 4 months and haven't taken any other pain pills for the last 6 weeks. I feel allot better and can't believe the lack of pain.

4/9/2013 8:24:43 PM

Reviewer: natural over drugs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I had swollen painful knees and within just a few days of taking 3,000 mg/day the swelling was down and I was pain free! I am now slowly lowering my dosage to find just what I need to stay pain free.

4/2/2013 1:36:16 PM

Reviewer: robby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for over 5 years with out any noticable side effects. It has helped a lot with my arthritis, mainly in my hands, severe pain, swelling and redness in my knuckles. My Dr. recommeneded it as I can no longer take NSAIDS. It stopped with in 2 weeks and if I forget to take it for a few days it starts again. So I will be taking this for a long time.

2/26/2013 8:46:55 PM

Reviewer: Cb4n5i, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Great!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber