Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE.

«MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE Information

See products with MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

5/18/2010 11:31:10 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a bad knee that is beyond repair. Back in 2004 my knee decided to quit working but the VA said I was too young for a knee replacement and offered pain relieving injections. I then read an article about MSM and tried it. Within two weeks my knee was fully functional with very little pain. I take one Pharmacist Formula 1000 mg cap twice (AM & PM) daily. I am a very active person.

4/19/2010 12:22:06 PM

Reviewer: Thomas, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have taken msm for 4 months. I was getting sick a lot as well as having acid reflux, allergies, eczema. I also have hypogonadism, so when my testosterone levels get low I get tendonitis and muscle pain. In four months this is what I have noticed.... I stopped catching colds and I was around sick people and children constantly. I kissed my wife who had just gotten strep and didn't catch it. I ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2010 1:34:10 PM

Reviewer: Dmoey, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It took close to two weeks to notice a difference or effect it had on my body. Sometime after I had been on MSM for approx. two weeks, I rode my bike for 5 miles, and later that night I played in our first softball game of the season. Keep in mind, it was my first bike ride I've taken in a while too, so I wasn't in tip-top shape. I was 40 years old and an ex college QB. Well, the next day ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2010 3:03:43 PM

Reviewer: loviedove, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Satisfied,Taking this for my knees, I have used Mega MSM for over 4 years, I have a knee replacement and haven't had any trouble with it or my other knee. I don't plan to have the other knee replaced ever. It is doing fine.

2/24/2010 11:41:33 PM

Reviewer: Msnomer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a problem with my feet and ankles. When I walked or sometimes even moved my feet I sounded like Rice Krispies.....Snap, Crackle, Pop! I work in a pharmacy so I asked my pharmacist and he suggested taking MSM. It worked for me.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?