User Reviews & Ratings - CORDYCEPS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORDYCEPS.

«CORDYCEPS Information

See products with CORDYCEPS

11/16/2015 4:24:07 PM

Reviewer: Fatima, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I´ll be brief, though my case is/was a bit complex; on hemodyalisis for 10 months because of CKD, my Oct. 5 blood sample reading for creatinine was 9.2. It was always rising, untill on Oct. 20 I began taking 250mgs of Cordyceps, plus 300mgs of Astragalus. On the Nov. 5 blood sample, my creatinine was 5.3! and the urea very low, with compliment by the doctor. I must say that the 2 supplements ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2014 3:39:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I've been sick only once so far in 9months since taking cordyceps and my cold is very low on the severity level. I recommend this to anyone who wants to help improve their immunity system :).

8/27/2014 12:26:42 PM

Reviewer: jenasixx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I will continue to use this product, both my partner and I love it!

4/12/2014 5:53:06 PM

Reviewer: Jenni, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began taking this mainly for it's immune- boosting function. What I noticed first was that the fungal infections that kept popping up periodically on my foot and the crook of my elbow (the tinnea variety) went away and haven't returned. I also noticed a lack of the usual seasonal sinus infections and irritation I get during allergy season. The most surprising was that while on it, in add ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2013 10:56:45 PM

Reviewer: suzette48, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    It causes my usual low blood pressure 120/70 to go to 152/80. I have never needed blood pressure treatment.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?