User Reviews & Ratings - SENNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SENNA.

«SENNA Information

See products with SENNA

11/30/2013 11:59:51 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Instead of instant relief, I got instant abdominal pain! I took one cup of tea in the evening, and a few hours later, I am bloated and in terrible pain and discomfort. I'd rather be left constipated. Never again.

11/29/2013 7:18:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I don't quite understand the following dosage, as a single pill of Senna that I have is 500mg, one to three times a day. And the following is a suggested dosage I got from WEB MD: "For constipation in adults and children age 12 and over: the usual dose is 17.2 mg daily. Don't take more than 34.4 mg per day." Can someone explain this?

11/12/2013 9:35:45 PM

Reviewer: mcala, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have irregular bowel movements and retain water.I drink tea with senna In it occasinaly before I go to bed. The next morning I wake up and my stomach " rumbles" and I go to the bathroom. Not diareah but a large amount of stool. I noticed when i take it if I dont drink enough water throughoout the day I have stomach pains.

10/23/2013 9:52:15 AM

Reviewer: Lee, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have tried everything and it's the first time something natural works so well for me.

10/22/2013 11:36:19 PM

Reviewer: otchie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
it was really good on my bowel movement and I don't feel any pain in my stomach if don't take it every day my bowel movement return to constipation

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber