User Reviews & Ratings - SENNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SENNA.

«SENNA Information

See products with SENNA

11/12/2013 9:35:45 PM

Reviewer: mcala, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have irregular bowel movements and retain water.I drink tea with senna In it occasinaly before I go to bed. The next morning I wake up and my stomach " rumbles" and I go to the bathroom. Not diareah but a large amount of stool. I noticed when i take it if I dont drink enough water throughoout the day I have stomach pains.

10/23/2013 9:52:15 AM

Reviewer: Lee, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have tried everything and it's the first time something natural works so well for me.

10/22/2013 11:36:19 PM

Reviewer: otchie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
it was really good on my bowel movement and I don't feel any pain in my stomach if don't take it every day my bowel movement return to constipation

8/31/2013 9:47:35 PM

Reviewer: bshablow, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a paraplegic T-3. Dependent on Oxycontin and Oxycodone, very constipating. Use morning and night to reduce constipation. Still need Milk of Magnesia occasionally. 8.6 sennosides 3x morning and night

8/28/2013 9:05:17 AM

Reviewer: amr, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had irregular bowl movements my whole life. Before taking senna, I would go about once a week and usually have to take a strong laxative once a month to really clean me out. I discovered the senna pills at GNC about a month ago and have been really happy with them. Ill take them for a couple days and be as right as rain, and its really easy, smooth stool. On the off days I will still go bu ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber