User Reviews & Ratings - SENNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SENNA.

«SENNA Information

See products with SENNA

2/11/2013 11:41:35 AM

Reviewer: Advanced colon care II, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It give me stomach problems

1/18/2013 3:11:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been so constipated, I haven't pooped for 6 days and I bought a "SLIM DIETERS" tea from the local asian market. It worked like a charm. It sure did clear me out and I had no abdominal pain. After drinking a cup, I will not go anywhere that day and have to be near my toilet, but it is well worth it to get rid of the constipation!

11/26/2012 2:08:16 PM

Reviewer: HerbGirl, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I drank one serving of Yogi Soothing Mint Get Regular last night. About 12 hours later I woke up and had a large amount of lose stool pass very easily.

11/17/2012 2:02:20 PM

Comment:
I took my first two tablets of Senna before going to bed and I ended up with terrible Tinniyus and still as constipated as I was before taking the pills.

11/12/2012 3:17:44 AM

Reviewer: BGA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken Senna in pill form off and on for years to treat occasional constipation and bloating with excellent results. But the last couple of times it has resulted in huge headaches, extreme weakness and severe malaise. I feel so awful even though my symptoms are totally resolved. It never used to affect me this way. First, rocky stool elimination, then a very soft, large stool, then diarrhea ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber