User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

3/26/2015 2:13:25 PM

Reviewer: Tilly bean, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Arthritis in both hands three years now. I could no longer play guitar or mountain bike. Carpal bones. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands L-1988 R-1992. Celebrex helped but made my stomach bleed. Tumeric has allowed me to play guitar and ride again.

3/18/2015 8:40:15 AM

Reviewer: SAM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
it has helped relieve My swollen and aching joints. I was out for a week and hurt all over to point I couldn't sleep.

3/16/2015 1:19:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using the turmeric tea, which is a bit messy. Think I will go with the capsules.

3/16/2015 8:56:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female

Comment:
I have been taking turmeric for a week for severe back and neck pain from arthritis. I didn't think too much about it at first but today, a week later I have almost no pain at all. I have not taken so much as an aspirin in the past two days. I have slight dizziness directly after taking it so I think I may be taking too much (two 900mg pills with breakfast) so I will try taking one and see ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2015 8:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Eric, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had suffered about 10 years of chronic pain due to arthritis in my hip. Turmeric has quite frankly completely changed my life. I went from chronic pain every day to most days with little to no pain. It is nothing short of a miracle for me. Don't know if it will help you, but there is not a day now that I don't think about how amazed I am with the difference.

St Johns wart