User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

4/5/2015 4:39:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I began takin Turmeric twice a day for about 8 months and noticed more tolerable discomfort in my knee, elbow and neck pains. I then ran out of it and decreased to once a day and within a week my knee and elbow pain increased. I had to resume NSAIDs twice a day. I resumed the Turmerice twice a day and have been able to stop the antiinflammatory medications twice a day. Psychological? I guess it co ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2015 12:41:59 PM

Reviewer: a.khan, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
for more than a year i have a back arthritis,and i am using hydrocodone #5 twice a day which some time work and some time not.about 10 days ago i have sever back pain and i was unable to move at that point my wife advise me of using turmeric powder which was available in our house kitchen for our regular kitchen use, i mix half tea spoon in a cup of milk and drink it,the same night i feel drasti ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2015 2:13:25 PM

Reviewer: Tilly bean, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Arthritis in both hands three years now. I could no longer play guitar or mountain bike. Carpal bones. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands L-1988 R-1992. Celebrex helped but made my stomach bleed. Tumeric has allowed me to play guitar and ride again.

3/18/2015 8:40:15 AM

Reviewer: SAM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
it has helped relieve My swollen and aching joints. I was out for a week and hurt all over to point I couldn't sleep.

3/16/2015 1:19:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using the turmeric tea, which is a bit messy. Think I will go with the capsules.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?