User Reviews & Ratings - Tumeric (TURMERIC)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tumeric (TURMERIC).

«Tumeric (TURMERIC) Information

See products with Tumeric (TURMERIC)

2/8/2014 4:54:21 PM

Reviewer: Jerome, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Upsets my stomach. This is a "hot and spicy" compound and if you can't tolerate something like this, turmeric won't work for you.

1/19/2014 10:37:47 PM

Reviewer: TJ, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
One teaspoon tumeric, one half teaspoon black pepper, one half cup milk - drink everyday Milk and Pepper helps tumeric to be absorbed in the blood. No more need for Celebrex

1/12/2014 10:50:16 AM

Reviewer: Lady in Texas, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
By word of mouth I was advised by a friend to try turmeric. Now I have been taking it for about month. I noticed how much better I less and less pain upon getting up in the morning. Then today, as I was taking my meds, I realized that for this same time period I have been taking this turmeric extract. I have been able to stay up later, move better throughout the day and finally I put it all tog ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2013 9:52:47 PM

Reviewer: FLASHTIFA, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Worked for my Gout when scripted solutions were loosing their effectiveness.

11/13/2013 12:08:57 AM

Reviewer: Margaret, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I season my food daily with turmeric at each meal. I am more flexible as much of my joint pain in fingers, knees, neck and spine has gone away. Swelling and stiffness in finger joints has reduced considerably. I am able to increase time during physical activities of walking, yoga and going to gym. I get turmeric in the spice section of my local market.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber