User Reviews & Ratings - HONEY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HONEY.

«HONEY Information

See products with HONEY

1-5 of 5
12/16/2012 8:40:02 AM

Reviewer: countrygirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My husband is diabetic. He got a sore on his lower leg. I gave him the manuka honey to apply to his skin. We put dressing over it. Within a day or two, the wound was healed. We were VERY impressed. We've used it ever since.

9/8/2011 8:49:15 AM

Reviewer: FEOBGYN@BIOBALANCEHEALTH.COM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I AM A PHYSICIAN WHO HAS USED HONEY IN OPEN WOUNDS FOR YEARS! IT IS EFFECTIVE IN CLOSING OPEN WOUNDS AND CUTS. I ALSO USED IT TO DRESS MY 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER'S ULCERATIONS ON HER LEGS WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKED...AND THEY HEALED IN 5 DAYS! IT IS THE OLDEST AND BEST ANTIBACTERIAL AND VIRAL MEDICATION AVAILABLE...AND NOT CONTROLLED BY THE FDA! PS. I NOW HAVE A BEE HIVE AND AM INCORPORATING IT IN ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2011 11:16:07 PM

Reviewer: acnesufferz, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm a 42 old man that has had acne since early teenage years. I've taken every medication prescribed for it. I've done the accutane treatment twice. I've tried almost all soaps & watched what I've eaten with little success. After using honey as a face mask for 15 to 30 minutes every other night has cleared my skin & sped up recovery. Its not a cure all, but works with g ... Show Full Comment

8/2/2010 4:28:33 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I also have had much success with raw honey on bad wounds on myself and my cat. Healing was seemingly fast and helped avoid much infection. Good stuff!

12/4/2009 12:16:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have used RAW honey on cuts and wounds on not only myself but as well on an animal, cat. The honey not only healed the wounds far faster than normal but also left little to no scarring. It's also non-toxic!

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber