User Reviews & Ratings - LUTEIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LUTEIN.

«LUTEIN Information

See products with LUTEIN

1/23/2014 9:42:59 AM

Reviewer: carlos, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Macular degeneration
9/29/2013 9:50:19 AM

Reviewer: Margiemex, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I HAVE MACULAR DEGENERATION, THE. DRY ONE. I USED LUTEIN 20mg TWO a DAY.WENT FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE, READ OR I COULDN' DRIVEi HAD TO PUT VERY LARGE LETTERS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN IN YELLOW WITH A BLACK , I HAD TROUBLE CROSSING THE STREET, GOING SHOPPING, FEEDING MY GRANDCHILD, AND OTHER PROBLEMS, BUT THEN I BEGAN TO TAKE 40mg OF LUTEIN EVERYDAY. I STARTED IN JANUARY AND BY AUGUSTO MT ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2013 2:35:35 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have used it for over 2 years: 5mg (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening). It seems neutral to me. No noticeable effect/change observed.

3/23/2013 6:58:18 AM

Reviewer: Wendy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I take Macu Vision by blackmore, because I had been told that Lutien was good I started to take it also, but after 4 days started haveing heart palputations I also had this effect when I switched to another brand which included lutien and salinium which also had the same effect on me.

2/10/2013 10:48:01 AM

Reviewer: Rusti, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking EYEWISE from Nature's Best in the UK for over a year and my MD has stablized in my right eye and after 3 injections of Avastin in my left eye it has not recurred

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed