User Reviews & Ratings - IP-6

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IP-6.

«IP-6 Information

5/11/2015 2:06:32 PM

Reviewer: Roger, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
enlarged prostate was told by my doctor it would have to be removed. my psa number was above the chart. this was 3 years ago. I had some IP6 that i had bought previously and never took it.When my DR. told me he was going to remove it I started taking 10 pills a day.I had my psa no. checked at three differant clinic and they all said the same thing the no. was over 9. When I went to the dr for a bi ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2015 5:46:20 PM

Reviewer: Juniper1211, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking 2 tabs 2 times daily for 30 days, I developed 3 welts on my back. I stopped taking the tabs 3 weeks ago - I have had over 20 welts appear in varied locations. At present - I have 7 active welts, 1 of which has a blister. They itch and are very uncomfortable. As of now - 3 weeks later - I am wondering how much longer it will take for the supplement to get out of my system.

4/26/2014 11:01:52 PM

Reviewer: cognosaol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
prostate cancer

6/12/2013 1:50:57 PM

Reviewer: JKBECKMARK, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Given 3 years to live due to cancer. That was 20 years ago since taking IP 6. I am now cancer free.

5/21/2013 3:13:12 PM

Reviewer: Lynda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I reviewed this before but wanted to suggest those not having better results from the IP6 and Inositol take a therapeutic dose of 8-12 pills twice a day. this is what I have been taking for over a year and I am Cancer free so far. The maintenance dose of two pills twice a day is suggested for those without cancer and or other diseases as a preventative. I learned this from reading Dr. Shamsuddin&# ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart