User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

3/11/2015 2:06:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have yet to be sick and neither has my family because we take this when onset of sickness and it gets rid of it within a few days.

2/19/2015 2:58:07 PM

Reviewer: Gemisic, 45-54 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
My family and I have been using CS for a few years now. In fact, we make our own CS regularly. I can't tell you how it keeps us all from getting sick. We drink at least 1 to 2oz a day for daily wellness and have been able to keep from getting respiratory infections of any kind. Now my daughter has chosen CS as her next Science Fair Project.

2/5/2015 2:36:36 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
dental plaque gums inflammation

2/4/2015 6:03:07 PM

Reviewer: Gina Quirindongo, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have used this product for the last 3 years I have cured my kids of strep and ear infections, colds, I have used it for pink eye for myself and my pets and it was gone in 12 hours. I also used it to treat a sinus infection gone in three days. I use it as a sanitizer and I take it to prevent sickness when everyone had the flu around me I took it and didnt get the flu. This stuff is amazing

2/4/2015 9:35:06 AM

Reviewer: Linderpep, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking a small daily maintenance dose of 7-10 ppm CS about three yrs ago after my doctor was unable to help me get rid of pneumonia. Since that time, I have not been sick once. When I feel a cold coming on, I use CS to stop it in its tracks. When I feel a sore throat developing, I gargle with CS and it stops it dead in its tracks. When I get a cut or scrape, I apply CS and it heals over ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart