User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

2/4/2015 3:29:52 AM

Reviewer: Chris Roubis, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using very strong batches 70 ppm of Colloidal Silver for myself and my pets for years. Always works and has never let me down. Do yourself a fovor and stop listening to the zionist drug industry sponsored websites and news media networks.

2/4/2015 12:37:07 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My family and I have been consuming colloidal silver as well as using it topically for over 3 years now. The only side effect has been that none of us have been sick. Oh, and none of us are blue yet either! In fact, my wife had a cavity recently and, after swishing with silver throughout the day for about a month, her cavity is almost gone. Recently, I bought a generator and started making my own ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2015 12:30:11 AM

Reviewer: healing touch, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have psoriasis Colloidal silver clear up inflammation of the skin as well as stop itching. excellent for skin treatment all ages. It help immediately for heartburn .it help for colic in babies.

2/3/2015 11:42:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I take about 2 oz. daily as well use some in a nasal spray. I make my own colloidal (not ionic). I have not even had the sniffles in 2 years. Last time I had a bad sinus infection right down to my lower jaw. Took a large dose morning & evening. Next morning I was completely healed. Amazing stuff!!

2/3/2015 10:46:56 PM

Reviewer: Dr.M Jerling, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I use it on my animals, my children and me. In my house, kitchen and i am never with out a spray bottle in my bag. it helps for germs, sore, and anything that needs healing

St Johns wart