User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

12/14/2013 2:26:56 PM

Reviewer: L S, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My most impressive experience with silver was for treatment of cold sores/fever blisters. I use Silver Defense gel when I feel one coming on and it zaps it in record time. I am very thankful and excited I have found effective treatment. It sure beats having an unsightly, painful sore for a week to 2 weeks!

11/6/2013 4:57:11 PM

Reviewer: BelievesInNature, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a terrible sinus infection. Took antibiotics 3 times in 6 months. I took three teaspoons of silver a day for 3 days, now take a teaspoon daily. No side effects and it has been 4 months with no recurring infection. I used to have sinus problems most of the time.

10/25/2013 11:19:43 PM

Reviewer: rdba2fla@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
At age 57, I acquired an illness that was either bacterial, or fungal. At the time I went to 3 emergency rooms, and also went to several doctors, but all of them could not figure out what was wrong!! The doctors gave me many different antibiotics and they did not work. To make a long story short, I was bed-bound for 4 months and I felt like now one could help me. Then, I came across Sovereign / Co ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2013 12:41:43 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
10/3/2013 3:35:39 AM

Reviewer: Crisy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've only been using Colloidal silver for a few months and mainly I spray it on my face. It has helped with acne I've had my whole life like nothing else i've ever tried, it trully is amazing. One night I got a sore throat, sprayed it and the next morning it was totally gone. Got some nasty heat rash this summer, sprayed it and it healed in record time. Wish I knew about Colloidal silv ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?