User Reviews & Ratings - SAM-e (SAMe)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SAM-e (SAMe).

«SAM-e (SAMe) Information

See products with SAM-e (SAMe)

10/6/2010 11:50:11 AM

Reviewer: Rachel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started Sam-e 200 mgs for one month and decided to go up to 400 mgs since I wasn't noticing a difference. I've been at 400 mgs for a month now and all I'm experiencing is anxiety and suffering from high blood pressure. I'm 5 '1, 102 lbs, eat a healthy diet and exercise daily, but my resting heart rate is now 88! I've decided to slowly stop taking Sam-e. (I take Jarrow For ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2010 2:40:56 PM

Reviewer: sagerooni, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I reacted to 200mg daily in two days, profuse sweating, stomach cramps, gas. I assumed since it was natural occuring I would not have the problems encountered ...

8/17/2010 11:35:22 AM

Reviewer: AUNTBEA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
i did like it until it caused me to have sky high blood pressure. went off of it immediately and back to the known drugs. generics can alter how much of what they put in and fillers as they are not fds regulated. so will not be taking any more of that.did 400 twice a day.

6/13/2010 2:58:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Works well, however the side effect of cramps is hard to live with.

3/19/2010 7:49:17 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Before I tried this, I was sleeping 12 to 15 hours a day, crabby, sad, and had no energy. After taking this supplement for a few weeks, I am sleeping better and waking refreshed after just 7-8 hours with no alarm set! My energy is greatly improved, and I don't know if it is the pill or the energy boost, but my mood is improved as well. I am taking 400 mg daily.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber