User Reviews & Ratings - SAMe

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SAMe.

«SAMe Information

6/13/2010 2:58:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Works well, however the side effect of cramps is hard to live with.

3/19/2010 7:49:17 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Before I tried this, I was sleeping 12 to 15 hours a day, crabby, sad, and had no energy. After taking this supplement for a few weeks, I am sleeping better and waking refreshed after just 7-8 hours with no alarm set! My energy is greatly improved, and I don't know if it is the pill or the energy boost, but my mood is improved as well. I am taking 400 mg daily.

2/11/2010 5:11:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a minimal headache but divide the 200mg tablet into fourths to prevent insomnia

2/3/2010 7:01:08 PM

Reviewer: MM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was prescribed an anti-depressant and didn't want to go on one again. My doctor asked if I had ever tried Sam-e. After taking 400 mg once a day for a couple of weeks, I noticed I was feeling like my old self again. Slight constipation and some dry mouth in the morning, but I can live with that since I feel so much better. I recently increased my magnesium and the constipation is improving. I ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2010 9:24:50 AM

Reviewer: Getsomesame, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was given this by my boyfriend whose mother is an herbalist. It worked wonders for my mood to the point where after a month of using it I could stop and feel better even without it. But I have a recurring problem with depression. It would last for months but eventually would come back. One problem I have found is that I am prone to UTI's and each time I take SAMe I get one. Could be coincide ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?